theVR is currently recruiting great talent.
Please submit submit your Linkedin Profile Linkedin and Resume at: careers@theVR.io
Business Development Manager (Sales)
We’re looking for confident business development / account managers. From a “hunting” perspective, this candidate will generate new leads, make outbound calls, work inbound leads, and manage their book of business. We’re looking for someone who is open to learning the trade of mid-market to enterprise level sales and business development. This position will be held to sales metrics and quota.
- At least one year of Sales Experience
- At least one year of Customer Service
- Computer Proficiency (Gmail, Google Docs – Spreadsheets and Docs)
- Experience in outbound sales via phone and email
- Leveraging online resources like Linkedin, Google, Yelp, and Facebook
We’re looking for creatives who love to write, organized in thought, and can apply to commercially.
- 1 year experience in writing
- Provide a portfolio of online blog and writing
- Organization of content calendar
- Adhere to publishing deadlines and content calendar
- Knowledge in AP format is a plus
- Proficiency in using WordPress is a plus
We’re looking for professional remote pilots to fly!
- Must be FAA licensed and certified Part 107 – Remote Pilot (must provide copy)
- Provide portfolio of aerial photography or videography
- Knowledgeable about aerial photo and video capture techniques
- Reliable transportation
360° Virtual Tour Photographers
We’re looking for some rockstar field photographers to help and learn how to shoot virtual tours. This internship will focus on two core skills: Photography and Post-Production (in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom). Internship must have proper school documents and credits applied (we want to make sure you get credit)! Duration is a Semester or One Year.
FYI, we love hiring within.
- Access to a Full Frame DSLR and tripod
- Knowledge in HDR and Bracketing Photography
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom is a plus!
- We utilize some state of the art 360° cameras. So we’re looking for willingness to learn new tech!